It's strange when you dream about people and the dream affects how you feel about them in reality. Every once in a while I'll dream about someone I barely knew from undergrad and each time I wake up feeling like we're soul mates. Isolated, the feeling itself is appears real and legitimate. In context however, its absurd enough to make me laugh. In 30 minutes my dream creates seemingly deep emotional ties but it will take 24 hours for me, awake, to dis-believe them and shake the feeling, despite not having had any contact with this person for years.
Anyway, my dad is making pizza so I'm going to go help him. Montreal tomorrow and Paris next week! :)
30
10 years ago
Agreed. I wonder how many people I've creeped out by thinking we were close friends even if we'd never spoken...
ReplyDeleteAlso, I hope you're flying Icelandair or will at some point on your itinerary so that you'll want to go as much as me!
Dreams are so interesting to analyze and it also creeps me out when I wake up really angry at someone based on their dream-self.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry I suck and wasn't able to see you before you leave :( you'll be back in December?
hopefully we can plan/work out an FFFCUP skype chat next weekend when you visit Soul & I visit Body.
HAVE A SAFE AND FUN TRIP!!! I LOVE YOU MOST!
haha, and by "BODY", I clearly meant "MIND" :)
ReplyDelete